WEEKLY PRAYERS

Click to listen to a prayer of the week:


Prayer of Hannukkah



Please take a moment to put yourself in the presence.


Let us walk gently upon the earth,
knowing this is sacred ground.
Let us honor the body given to us
to experience life is a temple.
And let us be in harmony with all living beings,
from the smallest cell to the largest galaxy.

AMEN



Please take a moment to put yourself in the presence.

This I pray for you, my friend -
that you strive to become your true self,
and never a copy of another.
That you realize your own special qualities
which make you unique.
That you open up your eyes
to the beauty in each day.
That you let go of the sadness of the past.
And learn to accept life as it is.
And I pray that you will be aware at all times
That you are loved and you are important
Because, my friend, you are unique.

Amen



Please take a moment to put yourself in the presence.

Start the Day with Love;
Spend the Day with Love;
Fill the Day with Love;
End the Day with Love;
This is the way to God.

AMEN




Please take a moment to put yourself in the presence.
The theme this week is solar energy

All life on earth exists by drawing energy from the sun. Plants, fish, mammals, human beings, we are all rays of the sun's energy. So we offer this prayer:


Our Creator, throughout the heavens,
Hallowed be your flame.
In a trillion suns your new worlds come,
In the tiniest cell, your will be done.
Give us each day, a bird in flight,
In the brilliant sky, a bright star's light.
Leave us not in the darkness,
But illuminate us with understanding,
That ours is the journey to you,
In Oneness with all
The glorious energy of the universe.

Amen.




Please take a moment to put yourself in the presence.

We have a prayer from the Dalai Lama.


Every day, think as you wake up,
today I am fortunate to be alive,
I have a precious human life,
I am not going to waste it.
I am going to use all my energies
to develop myself,
to expand my heart
out to others;
to achieve enlightenment
for the benefit of all beings.
I am going to have kind thoughts
towards others,
I am not going to get angry
or think badly about others.
I am going to benefit others
as much as I can.

AMEN




Please take a moment to put yourself in the presence.

Honor your Mother and Father,
Honor your Neighbors and Friends,
Honor the Earth and the Land where you were born,
And most of all, Honor Yourself,
And live every day with Honor.

AMEN



Please take a moment to put yourself in the presence.

We will not suffer lies.
The only thing worthy of us is the TRUTH.
We will not suffer rudeness.
The only thing worthy of us is RESPECT.
We will not suffer cruelty.
The only thing worthy of us is KINDNESS.
We will not suffer shame.
The only thing worthy of us is HONOR.

Amen



Please take a moment to put yourself in the presence.

Plant......
So that your own heart
Will grow.

Love......
Because that is what
Our world needs.

Laugh.....
Because that is the purest
Sound.

Amen



Please take a moment to put yourself in the presence.

We call out today to the ancestors on whose shoulders we stand, to help us understand the world in which we live, the nature of our existence, and the importance of our heart in the center of all things.

We call out to those ancestors, to be with us here today,
to gather 'round, to help us do what we have come here to do.

To be grateful for the miracle of life, for the wonder of being alive at this time on the planet, and for the awesome possibility of actually using our heart to love, to be kind, and to find the courage to bring our soul's purpose into the world.

AMEN




Please take a moment to put yourself in the presence.

Today, may I discover the peace I have within.
Today, may I remember the gifts I have received.
Today, may I share the love I have been given.
Today, may I feel good.
In my bones and in my soul.
Amen



Please take a moment to put yourself in the presence.

Love yourself and watch -
Today, tomorrow, always.
Your work is to discover your work
And then with all your heart
To give yourself to it.

AMEN




Please take a moment to put yourself in the presence.

Allow me to serve others with a joyful heart;
Never keeping score;
Always giving;
Never expecting to receive.
Allow me to give of myself,
To give of my talents and of my goods,
To give of my time and of my energy,
To give of my heart and of my soul.


AMEN


Please take a moment to put yourself in the presence.

Let us be united.
Let our every thought, word and act serve oneness.
Let us rise about the differences which divide us.
And unity us all in perfect harmony.
Amen


Please take a moment to put yourself in the presence.

Create each day anew
by clothing yourself with heaven and earth,
bathing yourself with wisdom and love,
and placing yourself in the heart
of Mother Nature.
Then you will become the art of peace.

Amen


Please take a moment to put yourself in the presence.

Holy Spirit, help me to see my own beauty.
Help me to love myself, unconditionally.
Your radiance manifests through me
and is present within me at all times.
My body is a temple and is deserving of love,
respect and honor.
This day and always, help me to honor myself,
to love and respect myself unconditionally.

Amen.



Please take a moment to put yourself in the presence.

Beloved God,
You appear in every moment and in every being.
You are the web of life which connects us all.
You are the harmony brought down
between heaven and earth.
Sustain us. Guide us. Remind us,
that we .... are you.
That every one of us is a revelation
of your face.
Make us more aware in every moment of our day
So that we may reflect,
Your love, and harmony and beauty.

Amen